LaSalle High School Car Show 4.30.11 (Cincinnati, OH)

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Folks!
It's that time of year again....time for the annual LaSalle High School Car Show!

Vipers are LOVED at this event and get front row parking!
We're even featured on the front page of their flyer!

DATE: Saturday, 4.30.11
TIME: 10AM - 3PM (awards at 3PM)
3091 W North Bend Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45239
Directions---> La Salle High School - Cincinnati - Map and Directions
COST: $10 donation to help with immersion programs for the high school.
Cell: (513) 549-7107
Email: [email protected]
Online: La Salle High School - Cincinnati - Home Page

You can find the entry form here: La Salle High School - Cincinnati - View Content
...or email me ([email protected]) if you'd like a copy of the flyer and/or entry form.

Come join us for a great day with some great cars owned by great people for a great cause.

See you folks down there!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The Annual Cars for a Cause car show will be held on April 30th from 10AM to 3PM at La Salle High School. All proceeds from this event go to support the La Salle Service Immersion Trips. This year, nearly fifty members of the La Salle Community will be going on service immersion trips to Honduras, Give Kids the World Village, Harlan (Kentucky), and New Orleans. They need your support! Please consider entering or attending the 2011 Cars for a Cause car show."

La Salle High School - Cincinnati - View Content

The VCA Ohio Region will pay the $10 entry fee for any VCA member that brings their Viper, Prowler, or other Mopar to the show. :drive::2tu:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The Annual Cars for a Cause car show will be held on April 30th from 10AM to 3PM at La Salle High School. All proceeds from this event go to support the La Salle Service Immersion Trips. This year, nearly fifty members of the La Salle Community will be going on service immersion trips to Honduras, Give Kids the World Village, Harlan (Kentucky), and New Orleans. They need your support! Please consider entering or attending the 2011 Cars for a Cause car show."

La Salle High School - Cincinnati - View Content

The VCA Ohio Region will pay the $10 entry fee for any VCA member that brings their Viper, Prowler, or other Mopar to the show. :drive::2tu:

:headbang::headbang:

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to this show before and it was a blast. I can not make it as my daughter is in her senior track session and I will be booked every weekend till early June.

Patrick.