Last Call on your Homework Assignment

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I have been working on this project for 2 years now.:omg: I can finally say that the end is near. The club has been working on making a booklet for members to leave in their glove compartment. Inside the booklet will be a picture of a member standing by their Viper with their wife.:2tu: This way when you show up to an event, you can put a name with the face.:rolleyes: You will be surprised how useful this will be. I guarantee this is how the conversation will go; you will ask your wife and say, “The guy in the green Viper, what was his name or his wife’s name?” I've been there and said that. Time is running out though, we will be passing them out at our Christmas Party. I have about 55 people from the club and I'm probably only missing about 20 to 25 club members. We would love to add you into our booklet so when you come next year you will be in the booklet. I'm going to have to send pictures out November 1st to be printed. So I need all photos in by October 31st. Please let me know if you are sending in a picture.
Now if you think this is a great idea,:headbang: and I have not taken your picture, here is your homework assignment. Take a picture of you and your wife standing beside your Viper. You can send me a copy of the picture by email, or if you prefer, you can send me a CD of the picture through the mail. Please when emailing me, please leave your name and your wife’s name.:dunno: If I have taken your photo no homework for you. :crazy2: Thanks! Rick

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth