LAST CLUB MEETING OF 2010 - This Wednesday Oct 6th!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And It's a Wrap!

We're upon our last club meeting of the year before the weather gets too cold and the flakes begin to fall. My how time flies!!

And I'll state now that this will be a FREE GIVEAWAY night! You all know we don't just do little 50 cent knick-knacks, we make it all custom. And those who drive more than 2 hours get a double helping! We know many won't have Vipers because they'll still be in transit from VOI, however Viper or not, we want you there! And those that have your cars, let's see them!

Let's keep the good times rolling and get together for another Viper gathering! Our last club meeting is this Wednesday, October 6th. The location is our usual place - Fuddruckers in Schaumburg. We begin our meeting at 7:30pm, but folks begin to arrive at 6:00pm to grab a bite, find a good seat, browse the cars, and chat with friends. Don't forget it's a cruise night, so bring out the Vipers!

Going to be a fun night! You know how we do it! And don't forget, if it's you're first time coming to a club meeting, or you're a new member joining us, we have a very nice free gift for all of you!

For more information, you can visit our website at: The Pit - Monthly Club Meetings (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)

See you guys Wednesday!

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex,

Steve Anders here. I will not be able to make the meeting. As a followup to our conversation at VOI, Please check your stash of plates to see if the following numbers are available to buy to hang on my garage wall.

in this order 1st 72, 2nd 38, 3rd 53, 4th 54.

thanks
Steve A.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62