Last Viper Cruise of the Year - This Saturday!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Last Cruise of the Year is This Saturday - October 3rd!!

Where does the time go? It’s time for a last jaunt as we have our fall cruise approaching at the beginning of October. Nancy and Larry have put together a very interesting cruise to places we haven’t been before and we think you’ll like it. We’ll be headed to Milwaukee to hit the Harley Davidson Museum! We’ll also go visit Old World Wisconsin! They have some particular back roads they’ve picked up north. We even have a nice dinner planned. The details are attached. You’re also able to visit the website at: The Pit: Cruises: Event Information (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region).

Please let Nancy know that you’ll be attending ([email protected]) and get those forms in to her.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Forecast is for rain. Would be a good cruise nonetheless. We'll be there.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, cruise is still on. We'll be indoors for the museum however bring an umbrella when we're outside.

You don't have to bring a Viper for the cruise, especially in bad weather. However with so many die hards, it'll be interesting to see who's got 'em!

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have fun all and do say hi to my sister Denise at Eagle Inn on the Lake when you stop for dinner! She is so looking forward to it - thank you for stopping by.
:drive: ViperGal

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome cruise. Didn't rain until 5pm when we were leaving 'old town WI' to go to the restaurant. Your sister had reserved special spots for both the cars and us. Good stuff. Will post some crappy iphone pics later.