Le Mans 24 Hour

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best racing venue anywhere and over 300k showed up. Makes Indy look tiny in comparo. Audi 1 2 and 3. Well done boys, and the GM Vettes did terrible with the 64 car crashing via a P car. Saleen best in GT 1. Very few wrecks this year so not as exciting but still cool watching 205 mph plus down the Mulsanne at night.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, Indy track holds 450,000, not including infield. That being said, I am sure LeMans is special. I plan to get there for the race when the Viper is back in action! ;)

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, Indy track holds 450,000, not including infield. That being said, I am sure LeMans is special. I plan to get there for the race when the Viper is back in action! ;)
Talking about the size of the track at Le Mans which is WAY larger than Indy in length and size over all plus you will never see the gathering a week ahead in Indy like there is all over France for this event. No roundy rounders all left turns helps with the excitement too !!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been to Le Mans several times (not this year) I have to say that the Le Mans Classic is by far the better "race" ... hundreds of vintage cars racing and you can get into the paddock/pits all the time :2tu:

The new diesel cars at the 24h are not very exciting even if they are fast :rolleyes:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The atmosphere during the 24h race is spectacular - see the Steve McQueen movie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth