Let us be thankful...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Today, Thanksgiving, is indeed a day to reflect on our good fortunes...family, friends, food, Vipers, and Tator's Garage...just to name a few.

I would personally like to THANK Mr. Chuck Tator for being the gracious Viper Wizard that he is...always taking our calls, offering keen insights into the diagnosis and treatment of our beloved Vipers, and for furnishing the needed and correct parts for any job...inspite of the fact that I don't always know what I really need! Chuck, you are a true friend to the Viper Nation. Elaine and I wish you the very best in the coming year...and, YES, I really do hope to drop in sometime !!

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today, Thanksgiving, is indeed a day to reflect on our good fortunes...family, friends, food, Vipers, and Tator's Garage...just to name a few.

I would personally like to THANK Mr. Chuck Tator for being the gracious Viper Wizard that he is...always taking our calls, offering keen insights into the diagnosis and treatment of our beloved Vipers, and for furnishing the needed and correct parts for any job...inspite of the fact that I don't always know what I really need! Chuck, you are a true friend to the Viper Nation. Elaine and I wish you the very best in the coming year...and, YES, I really do hope to drop in sometime !!

I second that!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well said Steve, from the small amount of time I have got to speak with Chuck he seems like a top notch guy that seems to love helping educate a Viper owner, thanks again Wizard!!!