Lets see your RIDEMAKERSZ Vipers

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I built my own version of my 09 ACR Viper. The pictures are lousy but you get the idea...Lets see other mini Viper RIDEMAKERZ Vipers....:eater:

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Roy,

Here's mine:

You must be registered for see images attach

Its autographed by Dick Winkles, Ralph Gilles, Herb Helbig and Roy Sjoberg (his autograph was added after pic was taken). Also, I went with red and yellow tread on the tires in honor of my McViper :D

Your ACR clone looks really cool! I love the wheels you chose

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy,
That is AWESOME! Very creative, great job:2tu:

Chad,
Is that "rain spots" I see on the right fender??? surely that one hasn't seen the rain either

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad
Killer looking, did you make yours Radio controlled? My wife also built one of the green with black stripes. We race them...Her's is faster then mine, ha.I see you put a Blown (8 cylinder) Hemi in yours.. (I am just teasing, I know they don't have the V10 Viper motor or did they?) :2tu::1up:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy,
That is AWESOME! Very creative, great job:2tu:

Chad,
Is that "rain spots" I see on the right fender??? surely that one hasn't seen the rain either

Prob waterspots from where my detail guy didn't dry it properly. I've gotta replace him with someone who knows what they're doing. I will not own a Viper, real or scale version, that has ever been in rain :rolaugh:

Chad
Killer looking, did you make yours Radio controlled? My wife also built one of the green with black stripes. We race them...Her's is faster then mine, ha.I see you put a Blown (8 cylinder) Hemi in yours.. (I am just teasing, I know they don't have the V10 Viper motor or did they?) :2tu::1up:

If you take off the aero package stuff on yours, I think it'll make it faster so you can beat your wives. You're getting too much downforce with it the way it is :rolaugh: That one is not radio controlled. All they had were V8's, so I went for the baddest looking engine I saw :D I also have this black one, which is radio controlled. I won it at the VCA President's Meetings back in January. They gave the GA guy the jacked up redneck version, which I feel was VCA profiling :omg:, but whatcha gonna do when it was Chris Marshall who presented it to me? :D

You must be registered for see images attach