Lets try again Salem Cruise this Sunday August 14th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salem, MA Cruise
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Hi Everyone!
We are headed to Salem, MA! We have a great day planned for everyone. We will meet at the rest area on the 95 South side just as you enter the Mass line. Let’s meet for 11:00, and depart at 11:30. We will then take a nice cruise to the old Salem Village. I have set up some parking in a parking garage and afterwards there is a short walk about a ¼ mile to the restaurant, so don’t wear your high heel shoes that day. It’s nice walking through the old town. We will have lunch at Victoria Station, on Pickering Wharf, which is right on the water. They had an old sailing ship the day I was there, it was pretty cool, you can check out their web site: www.victoriastationsalem.com . They have a wide assortment of sandwiches and a salad bar. After lunch, we will tour the Salem Witch Museum, which shows the witch trials of 1692. The building is very cool looking. From what I have read, there are 13 stage sets and a guide will bring you around and tell you about the history of the Salem Witch Trials. I was able to set up a group rate of $5.75 per person for the tour. Salem is a quaint place to visit with shops and plenty of things to do. We are always looking to do some different events. So come out and enjoy the day with us. I hope you can make it!

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't make it this weekend will be at the track for the races.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss