daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"LIVE" Auction from the
ULTIMATE VIPER PARTY April 27th, 2013.
9:00PM Eastern

Click on this link:
www.proxibid.com/pbauctions

Yes you can enjoy the fun and bid in "real time" via your computer. "Live" from the Marriott Grand Ballroom in Dublin, Ohio. In this thread we will showcase some of the items that will be available.

So check back often as we will be posting new items about every other day.

All
proceeds fund the VCA Ohio Region and our Charities. This auction helps us host great events like this party, Viper Tech Days, Viper Play Day at Pittsburgh International Raceway, 2013 Vipers Invade the Mopar Nationals, just to mention a few.

And as always, we don't care what VCA Region you are from, ALL Viper Club of America members are welcome at ALL of our events.

Here we go!

1. RACING HELMETS
Two Bell Sport Racing Helmets
One Large- One XL
(auctioned separately)

Personally autographed by our Viper GTS-R Le Mans Drivers

You must be registered for see images attach

(VCA Ohio logo is removable and can be replaced with your club logo)

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2. Heritage Clutch System
Gen 1 or Gen 2 Viper

From our friend Toddy Gomez at Bad Boyzz Garage!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Corsa Exhaust System
A complete Corsa Exhaust system from our friends at Corsa!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4. Viper SRT10 Custom Office Chair

From our friends at Viper Parts of America!

This is a genuine brand new Dodge Viper SRT10 seat that has been carefully modified into a beautiful rolling office chair. We have teamed up with a major accessory company to provide these functional works of art. They feature five spoke wheels, aluminum ball six-speed shift knob for raising the seat up and down (as well as locking the tilt mechanism), and that spiffy brake rotor base. Of course the rotor is plastic (and removable), while the six speed pattern isn't strictly Viper. The seat itself still has the factory reclining mechanism as well. The armrests feature a tread pattern and are also height-adjustable.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5. DOMINIK FARNBACHER'S NURBURGRING RACING SUIT!

Our friend Dominik was kind enough to donate one of his racing suits.
But this is no ordinary racing suit.
This is the one he wore when he set the production car track record at the Nurburgring with the 2010 Viper ACR.

Own a piece of Viper hissstory!

Last edited:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHOA!
Not only do I need a racing suit (Dom's about my size), but my desk chair could use replaced too. :)

Are the helmets SA2010 or....
:D :D :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHOA!
Not only do I need a racing suit (Dom's about my size), but my desk chair could use replaced too. :)

Are the helmets SA2010 or....
:D :D :D

I'm totally picturing you walking around in public wearing the suit and the helmet just like the Stig.

WIN!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6. Pirelli Tires

Does your Viper, Prowler, Mopar, or other hot rod
need a set of new shoes?

A set of four Pirelli Tires for your car or SUV
from our new friends at
Pirelli North America!
:2tu:

:drive:

glhs110

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish! Then I would have an excuse... Completely sober, out in the oil fields. Now I know why it came with a winch!!! I love my Power Wagon :)

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7. NARRA - Viper Days Certificate - Performance Driving School

When attending a NARRA event, expect to have a blast while learning about your car and yourself. Our focus is on safety, instruction and having fun with friends. We guarantee you are sure to leave wanting to visit us again and again....

www.narraonline.com

Learn from the best!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8. Jack Daniels Viper Gen V Barrel

The fastest barrel this side of Tennessee!

As many of my viper friends know, we have been doing the Viper/Jack barrel deals for 4 years now. The whole idea began back in 2007 just before I retired. The idea was born in the SRT team to pool our funds and buy an entire barrel of Jack Daniels whiskey and have it bottled especially for us. We’ve done this four times now and each year the gang expands to include many suppliers and club members. One of the unique aspects of these deals is you get the barrel that the whiskey comes from as part of the deal. I got the idea to auction off one of the barrels awhile back and realized that the VCA Ohio’s Ultimate Viper Party online auction would be the perfect place. This way anyone from the VCA who was interested could go on line during or before the auction and place their bid. This barrel is one of the two from the Gen V bottling. It is signed by the distillery’s Master Distiller (Jeff Arnett) and has a plaque stating that the barrel was bottled
to celebrate the Gen V car.

The website is www.proxibid.com/pbauctions and will be taking bids starting in early April.

The barrel will be auctioned off online "LIVE" April 27th, 2013 starting at 9:00pm Eastern.

The proceeds will go to the Dan Knott Memorial Scholarship Fund.

HH-GK

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8. jack daniels viper gen v barrel

the fastest barrel this side of tennessee!

as many of my viper friends know, we have been doing the viper/jack barrel deals for 4 years now. the whole idea began back in 2007 just before i retired. the idea was born in the srt team to pool our funds and buy an entire barrel of jack daniels whiskey and have it bottled especially for us. We’ve done this four times now and each year the gang expands to include many suppliers and club members. one of the unique aspects of these deals is you get the barrel that the whiskey comes from as part of the deal. I got the idea to auction off one of the barrels awhile back and realized that the vca ohio’s ultimate viper party online auction would be the perfect place. this way anyone from the vca who was interested could go on line during or before the auction and place their bid. this barrel is one of the two from the gen v bottling. It is signed by the distillery’s master distiller (jeff arnett) and has a plaque stating that the barrel was bottled
to celebrate the gen v car.

the website is www.proxibid.com/pbauctions and will be taking bids starting in early april.

the barrel will be auctioned off online "live" april 27th, 2013 starting at 9:00pm eastern.

the proceeds will go to the dan knott memorial scholarship fund.

hh-gk

that. Is. Awesome!