LIVE SRT Q/A session Wednesday 11/15/06 6-8 PM Eastern Standard Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Viper HQ in Auburn Hills, a group of SRT Engineers will be monitoring this Forum Wednesday - 11/15/2006 - from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM EST. They will answer any* (see rule four below :)) questions relating to Vipers and other SRT products posted here from 6PM - 8PM. You can carry on a live discussion with the SRT Engineers by posting back and forth during this time period!

A few more details:

1) A single THREAD in this forum will be open for posting questions during the time period stated above, about thirty SRT Engineers will be answering the questions, so start thinking up those questions now.....

2) Post all Questions WITHIN THIS THREAD. Questions posted individually/outside of this THREAD will not be answered.

3) ONE, 1, uno, question per POST please (i.e. do not ask five questions within a single post). This is done to make it easier for the different experts to SEE and be able to RESPOND TO the individual questions.

4) *SRT will not answer any questions "pertaining to future product". Please respect this, and understand it is corporate policy.

5) EDIT BY LEE...PLEASE NOTE, A SECOND THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED TITLED "SESSION IS LIVE". SRT WILL TRY AND FOLLOW THAT THREAD.

6) ONE QUESTION PER POST, AND GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE TO POST. IF THE QUESTION WAS NOT ANSWERED TO YOUR SATISFACTION THE FIRST TIME IT IS UNLIKELY THEY CAN ANSWER IT DUE TO RESTRAINTS UPON THEM. SO DO NOT REPEATEDLY POST ASKING WHY YOUR QUESTION WAS NOT ANSWERED, OR WHY IT WAS NOT ANSWERED YET. THEY WILL GET TO IT. WE HAVE TWO HOURS. I WILL TEMPORARILY TURN ANYONE OFF WHO EXHIBITS A TENDENCY TO CONTINUALLY REPOST AND HOG THE FORUM REGARDING THEIR ONE INDIVIDUAL ISSUE. AND RUDENESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. ON THE OTHER HAND DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS REGARDING ADDITIONAL TOPICS IF IT SEEMS SLOW AND OTHERS ARE NOT CHIMING IN.

7) I WILL BE YOUR MODERATOR THIS EVENING...ENJOY LEE

This thread will be opened for posting just before 6 PM EST Wednesday 11/15.

Viperlady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAVE A 06 SRT/8 300, IT RUNS HIGH TEMPERATURES ESPECIALLY AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS, CAN A 180 DEGREE THERMOSTAT BE INSTALLED FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE, WITHOUT ANY OTHER CHANGES

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Mamba90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please help, what is wrong with my Viper?
I bought a new 2005 Viper, motor runs rough at low RPM, drops a cylinder often and randomly. Felt and heard through driveline, and I'm not lugging the engine. In stop and go traffic you can go no lower than 1st gear and go with traffic. AFTER 5 OR 6 LIGHT I WANT TO SELL THE CAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456