long overdue post regarding Jon B. Please read!

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of months ago I needed help with my Viper. I called Jon B. (PARTS RACK) and he answered all my questions. I never made certain to him of what I was going to do in my situation but he went ahead AND HELPED ME EVEN BEFORE I KNEW IT. He contacted several guys,made phone calls,took time out of his day to help me...all unbeknownst (word?) to me.:confused:

Jon was not going to make any money from this "deal" and in fact might lose money. He had parts and shipping lined up for me and was going to get me the BEST PRICE anywhere!:2tu:

I was dealing with my insurance company and I jumped the gun...otherwise I would have needed Jon's help. He did help me, no questions asked and in the end he was ready willing and able to help me in the long run; but because I was over anxious I could not accept his help.:(

I cannot get into particulars really but the bottom line of all this is I thought I needed Jon's help- I did-I had to "back out" for insurance reasons and Jon was left with the "bag". He never once asked ME FOR A DIME...ZIP...ZILCH...NADDA...:omg:

I ended up buying a $150 part from him a week or two later after he was ready and waiting to save me time,trouble AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on parts.

He is the most knowledgeable Viper guy around with the MOST EXPERIENCE,SKILL AND CONTACTS worldwide.:headbang:

He gets thanked a lot on this board but I truly believe HIS BEST HELP is never reported on here. I would recommend Jon to ANY VIPER OWNER IN THE WORLD as the FIRST PERSON to call with ALL YOUR VIPER NEEDS. Jon really knows all there is to know.

I cannot put into words how much he will go out of his way to help a viper guy in need. I just wanted to thank Jon on the board personally. THANK YOU JON B. You are one of a kind and am so glad you are here for us,

Kevin in Windsor (2002 rt10).:usa::2tu:

p.s. Please keep here mods so more owners can see this post.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally a gen2dramalover post I can agree with. Jonb is a big help around here. I don't know what insurance issues you had but from what people have said, jon is great for helping with insurance claims.

Good to hear he helped you out !

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a very nice post, I'm sure Mr B will appreciate it. Its nice to know there are some great vendors out there that you can trust :2tu:

Mark
:uk:

venomous06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, all of my small dealings with Jon have been nothing but great. It's a task to get a hold of him on a Monday, but I think that's 80% of us on here. He will continue to have my business and my dads.

Keep it up Jon and thanks..

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This JonB person has helped me so many times i can no longer count. Last time i used his service he was very knowledgable regarding the specific/special order car cover i have been looging for. he's helped me finalize vehicle purchases. he's a great asset to our community

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kevin, (et-al) thank U for the VERY kind words....and your past business. Glad we could be of help, even if a trans-border insurance settlement did not work out.

Hope you are back on the road...

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kevin, (et-al) thank U for the VERY kind words....and your past business. Glad we could be of help, even if a trans-border insurance settlement did not work out.

Hope you are back on the road...

Having been through all that myself Jon, the insurance isn't allowed to use "out of country info and quotes." but it does help
the adjusters with knowledge and atittude. Problem being that the Canadian adjusters don't have any inforamtion on the Viper. I had to educate my adjsuter so he could know where to find info on our cars and where he could find Vipers for sale as he had no clue. So I'm sure your help made a difference and he is happy with the result.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62