long time Dodge Guy, new Viper owner.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, just picked up my first Viper yesterday, 1997 GTS. I have been a Dodge Guy since I could talk, have always had Shelby Dodges that I'd drag race. Moved to Florida about 6 months ago, sold all my cars, trucks, and all but one of my motorcycles. Figured its time to buy my dream car. I have been a Mopar Tech for 13 years now, finally get to own what I've had to work on all my life.

You must be registered for see images attach

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats MoparBoyy

she looks really clean

are you familiar with "snake bite"?

i'm sure others will chime in but great handle and color

:drive:

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you familiar with "snake bite"?

i'm sure others will chime in but great handle and color

:drive:

snake bite? can't say i have.

ya i have been "MoparBoyy" on every message board since I signed up on AOL back in like 95 or 96.. its funny there is a Mopar Boy here.

jckrieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see you on the forum. There's a lot of stuff to read on here, but it's not the endless "my sh*t broke" posts like on the Turbo-Dodge boards. Here people spend more time enjoying their cars and posting pictures with good looking women in/on them :) It's a slightly different mood over here.

About the only thing you need to know is to watch out for parking blocks. The nose on the GTS is slightly longer than that of a Lancer or 87 Charger. I have to plan my trips in the car to make sure I don't put the body of the car where the tires belong.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation!

Great name! But the red.....we will need to work on that! A Mopar Boy liking red!? The world is coming to an end! :panic:

Welcome again and glad to hear you are all Mopar.....world needs more of us..... :)

Robert

(Your real name is not Robert is it? That could get confusing....LOL)

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations.... Never saw this post coming...:rolleyes::lmao:

Great name! But the red.....we will need to work on that! A Mopar Boy liking red!? The world is coming to an end! :panic:

Welcome again and glad to hear you are all Mopar.....world needs more of us..... :)

Robert

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, nope. Alex. its funny I have a picture of your car on my computer, you were at Mopar Nats. Friends of mine were there and sent me a pic of your plate. Could not get 8 letters on a plate here in the states. (this was on my car years ago)

Attachments

• IMG00003.jpg
    IMG00003.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 2

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:bandit: totally halarious with the red car- is this a holloweeeny joke?

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Get hooked up with the VCA, we have a great Central Florida Club, would enjoy having you at the events!!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Robert

I was waiting on this! lol

This is too perfect! Another MoparBoy(y), and this time in red. This could get interesting!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, nope. Alex. its funny I have a picture of your car on my computer, you were at Mopar Nats. Friends of mine were there and sent me a pic of your plate. Could not get 8 letters on a plate here in the states. (this was on my car years ago)

LOL Nice! Robert would really make this hard for both of us! :rolaugh:

Mopar world is small eh? I have got a few pics and comment from people all over the world that someone they know sent them a pic of my car at such and such event....

I was waiting on this! lol

This is too perfect! Another MoparBoy(y), and this time in red. This could get interesting!

Yes. I feel an argument with myself starting at somepoint! :lmao:

Yellow rules and red drools! ;)

Dolphins? I'm a chicago boy.. da bears.

No. The ugliest Viper ever done was a giant dolphin airbrushed onto the hood of a car.... Do a search and you will find the car....

Mind you just saying that word dolphin has the ability to make pics of the car just show up, so it will likely show here soon!

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar world is small eh? I have got a few pics and comment from people all over the world that someone they know sent them a pic of my car at such and such event....
ugliest Viper ever done was a giant dolphin airbrushed onto the hood of a car.... Do a search and you will find the car....

Mind you just saying that word dolphin has the ability to make pics of the car just show up, so it will likely show here soon!

I used to go to Mopar Nats all the time when I lived up in Chicago, havn't been there in a few years.

dolphin... dolphin... dolphin...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was thinking the world seemed a little bit better today. Finally, A Moparboy(y) who I can actually get along with and respect his choice in cars.

How's it going to be confusing? If one of ya'll says something completely idiotic and filled with spelling errors, I think we'll all know it was you.

You never drive the thing! You sure they didn't send people pics of your trailer?

I used to go to Mopar Nats all the time when I lived up in Chicago, havn't been there in a few years.

dolphin... dolphin... dolphin...

I've been the past 2 years. If you get the chance to go next year, be sure you do! The OH-VCA puts on one heck of a event for all VCA guys in attendance! Jeg's suite, auctions, prize $$ for racing, etc!

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been the past 2 years. If you get the chance to go next year, be sure you do! The OH-VCA puts on one heck of a event for all VCA guys in attendance! Jeg's suite, auctions, prize $$ for racing, etc!

ya now that i have a fun Mopar again, I'll prolly go back. always loved the Nats. I think I have been there 8 times now. Plus its only 1,000 miles away from me.. so whats that about a 6 hour ride? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh