look at what I found behind the dash!

brap

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Over the weekend I started hearing an annoying rattling noise coming from behind the dashboard. Today I decided to take the dash apart to find the culprit. I was guessing that maybe the air contioning duct came loose or something. Instead what I found was the NSync cd 'No Strings Attached'. I bought this car about 2 months ago so it must have been the previous owner's ;)

Hey Andrew, if you still read this board, care to explain why you stuffed an NSync cd behind the dashboard on top of the head unit? :)

You must be registered for see images attach

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andrew, if you still read this board, care to explain why you stuffed an NSync cd behind the dashboard on top of the head unit? :)

Probably because is sounds better rattling behind the dash then in the cd player ;)

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oooh man, SO BUSTED!!!!

Are there any speedos in the trunk he forgot to take out? Or perhaps Oprah Winfrey biography?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's ok to find an N'sync cd in your viper. Thank god for my girlfriend to ever listen to this band. :rolleyes:
*no the chick in this pic is not my girlfriend she read the post and found the pics on google*
You must be registered for see images

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, Andrew is on a never ending quest to save his girlfriend? Strong Zandir....

Yes GTS-R, it it cool to have a hottie in the passenger seat, BUT they would not stick N'stink (say that five times fast) in my CD player. Can you imagine? Pull up to a light, see a Viper then hear 'Bye Bye Bye' jammin from the system. Ugh.