Look what I have won!

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks back I lost an auction on this same exact car. This time around, I was determined to get it. I actually got a good price ($62.00), one auction the day before sold over $100.00 for the same item and another auction sold for $200.00!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6945369023&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

It will really compliment my FE well...

You must be registered for see images

The seller has another one for sale if anyone is interested. Looks like an incredible model...I can't wait to get it! :2tu:

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The AutoArt GTS-Rs are awesome, and that one is definitely one of the coolest! Congratulations!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won that at, I think, VOI 6. It was the center piece on the table in St. Lois. Took me a while, but I have Tommy Archer sign it on the rear wing.

Andrew

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as there is a thread for this I figured I might as well post my recent winnings:

53112.jpg

53111.JPG

OP
OP
T

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as there is a thread for this I figured I might as well post my recent winnings:

53112.jpg

53111.JPG

Nice! A local electronics store named Fry's out here in Vegas has about 20 of those GTSr's on the shelf for sale. They are quite rare everywhere else.

That RT/10 is really rare. I have never seen that combo. Nice cars! :2tu:

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

53112.jpg

53111.JPG

rac156, did you recently win the 96 RT?? I wonder, I got sniped at the last minute in an auction for what looks like this item, about 2 weeks ago...the winner's id was cscocse....hmmmmmmmmmm Tomer

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GTS-R is very common. Pretty much always on Ebay.

The white RT is rather uncommon, very rare to see one for sale. One late night a few years back someone posted a 1:18 1996 "Ketchup and Mustard" (red w/ yellow wheels) on Ebay with Buy it now for $19.99. I happened to see the listing within minutes of them posting it (luck). Another very difficult to find RT.

What did the White RT go for? Just curious.

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomer, that wansn't me. I just won this within the last week.

rcdice, I paid $21. I didn't think that was too bad, but then I don't really follow the model market.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 96 in white/blue that I missed a couple weeks back went for 9.74...I was not happy that I low balled my bid...Then a week or so ago I got a Maisto 96 white/blue for $5.50!!!!! and it is 1:24 scale...only thing better would be 1:18, but this thing is mint in the box, with the correct rear exit exhaust I migh tadd...Only detail missing is no blue on the steering wheel/shifter/ebrake...I can't believe i got it for that cheap...I have put a max bid of ~ $20 in for it :) Tomer