Looking 2 buy SRT10 (hi mileage, rough, damaged)

Scotty B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

not sure if this is the correct place to put this but we are looking for an SRT10 hot rod. Price is of primary concern as the car will be made into a racecar so the car does not need to be concour condition.

We could look at flood cars, minor damage cars, hi mileage or mechanically broken cars or previous salvage cars.

I know there has been some discussion on here with people expressing their concern over current prices. Since it is not my intention to insult anyone or start any fire storms please just know that our reasons for looking for a car as inexpensively as possible is not an attempt to create controversy, merely trying to fulfill a need for a cool hot rod :)

So if you do not want to post your price publicly please email me at [email protected] or call me @ 1-866-6-NAYKID

Thanx,

sbw
:usa:

OP
OP
S

Scotty B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whaaaaaa? Scotty you are a Z06 kinda guy....you gonna make a T1 car out of the SRT, or ???

Heh he ;) I'm really just a car guy, I dig hot rods no matter who makes them...

We (NayKid Racing Team) have been racing Z06's in T1 and WCGT the last few years mixed in with Corvette's, Z06's, GTS' and 911's in Solo II and Pro Solo gathering championships in all of 'em (except WCGT) along the way...

Next year the team will run an ACR, A Z06 & a GT3 in ASP/SM2 for the Solo II & Pro Solo, We have a couple people interested in NayKid Racing building ACR's and/or SRT10's for T1 so we are shopping for cars for those people...

I have always loved the Vipers new and old I just have never been able to afford to race them but things change so ya never know... ;)

Nice to hear from ya Bug

sbw