Looking for floormat posts

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My floormats in my Gen III are always sliding forward. They have circular grommets in them which appear to have been made to attach to a floor post or floormat keeper. My car has no such posts attached to the carpet as my other vehicles do. Does anyone know if I can purchase the posts or if MOPAR has a solution to add mat keepers that fit these factory grommets? I don't want to buy new mats, but these things are a real pita.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try the NOrcal VIper club website. you can make custom floormats that are great quality.

Bruce

Hotrodder00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could try using velcro. Pull the velcro apart and one side will "stick" to the carpet on the floor, then attach that strip to the bottom of your floor mats......or use a nail gun, that should get them to stay in place!

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NorCal mats don't move. They are too thick. If you want the best get them. Otherwise those clips shown in the link above look like a good solution.

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me an address and I will send you some factory carpet keepers for your stock mats.

Mark,

This is Ryan who had you overnight the transmission/motor mounts a couple weeks ago. Is it possible I can get some too? I just removed my floormat after a horror story from the shop my car was at.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but my floormat won't stay put even when it's snapped into the stock holders. I just quit worrying about it and honestly leave them out of the car a lot of the time now. At least on the driver's side.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang