Looking for Paint Work? Accessories Installed? Auto Werks is AWESOME!

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fellow illinois Viper owners,

A couple weeks ago i was looking for a local place to repaint my side sills and take care of a few little odds and ends. After posting here and a few recommendations later, i took the car to Auto werks (Ron - Zen Garage). My experience there was FANTASTIC!

From the moment i walked in Ron took the best care of me and my car. He kept me up to date on the work being done and left me very secure in the work being performed. Auto Werks doesn't only do paint and body repair, they install after market accessories, stereo systems, detailing, and they really are a one stop shop for almost everything. Mike the accessory guy installed a new wideband 02 unit in my car, installed my HID's, and they took care of a few other things i was looking for.

The best part of the experience was their fair pricing. They are VERY competitive and took GREAT care of me. I was very happy with the price for the work done and my car has never looked better.

Thanks Ron, Mike and the Auto Werks crew for a job well done! I have been screwed many many times by shops before but these guys are pros and i would be back there again.

If your looking for any type of work done, Give Ron a call.
http://www.e-autowerks.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra