Looking for the old owner of my GTS

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the old owner of my Red 97 GTS. Where is what I know.

The owner had a place in Lubbock, Texas and a place in New Mexico. He traded my 97 GTS and his 03 cobra in on a Roush Track car. I found an old insurance card in my owners manual with his name, wifes, and daughters. Along with their last known adress in 98.. I tried to do whitepages.com with no luck. Anyone out there have a good source for this? Would really like to get ahold of him to find out what all is done to this car.

Keeping their names/adress that I have private through PM's if anyone is willing to help.

Thanks,
Justin

**I'm posting this both in NM and the Texas VCA forum**

OP
OP
F

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I keep finding out more and more information, but still cant reach the guy...

Another place that gives you more/different info...
People Finder

I think last night I figured out where his daughter and son-in-law live. Going to try and call them today and see if it is in fact his daughter. Trying to do this without paying, lol.

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I keep finding out more and more information, but still cant reach the guy...

Another place that gives you more/different info...
People Finder

I think last night I figured out where his daughter and son-in-law live. Going to try and call them today and see if it is in fact his daughter. Trying to do this without paying, lol.
Wow, it shows where I have lived for the past 20 years.

OP
OP
F

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, and when I finally gave out some info publicly and not through PM's it was erased. Apparently because the guy has been to prison for several years stealing millions from honest hard working people, investors, and banks everything was erased saying that it could "tarnish his name".

So I guess a honest hard working individual as myself has to be punished because I bought my car from a convicted felon this forum wants to protect.