Louisville Concours d'Elegance -- Sunday October 2

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Louisville Concours d'Elegance is coming up again, Sunday October 2 at Churchill Downs.

http://www.concourslouisville.com/

As of right now (assuming I don't plaster it all over a corn field in Indiana next Friday when I go for my first HPDE), the Viper is competing in the Supercar category. Last year I was a part of the Fashion Show which was unjudged, but this year they invited me to compete and be judged. Lots of locals will be out, and last year Stretch and a few other Vipers were there to show the flag.

From last year:

You must be registered for see images

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shine, that's funny, mine got selected this year for the fashion show, can you tell me how it was, I'm worried about the ramp but looks like it will be ok, any info would be appreciated, thanks!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drive slow and you'll be fine. I watched shine's splitter very closely last year and he had a half inch to spare.

There is still opportunity to get in on the car club parking if any other Viper owners are interested. You will get to drive through the tunnel at turn 3 and be on the infield next to the show cars. The drive through the tunnel is worth it for sure :2tu:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you're going to like it. I took video of me driving through 2 years ago so I could remember just how awesome it was :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth