make my dream come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't even think you understand your own posts. You must be on drugs. One more time... I don't care that you wanted help from someone else (I don't need your approval of my work), it's the fact that you got an attitude and then mentioned one particular person. Anyway, you're an idiot and I'm done.

u r as dumb as ****u cant just take the fact that someone prefers someones else work over yoursu don't have the dignity to accept an honest opinion without an attitudeI never said your work is bad but u r so stupid that u felt insecure. and u r stupid for claiming I only wanted Arnar plus free bit, such a *****. I'm done with ur stupidness as I dont like to waste my time with zero-brain-thinking kind of ppl.

Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you read? I said I'd help him, but he got an attitude and also declined my offer. Then he blew up at everyone because we all called him out on his attitude towards us after he is the one made a request. This is silly.
Well in all honesty, the guy did ask for someone to do it. If you don't want to do it, simply say so. No need to come back with attitudes are any other kind of negative approach. It's as simple as that.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
People that don't photoshop at a high level just don't understand the time and effort that goes into some of these renderings.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I don't like Austin's photoshop's also ................. I LOVE them and all of the work that Austin has done on the website and for me personally.

Some people brighten up a room when they walk in and some brighten up a room when they walk out. Sad ... do us all a favor and lose the attitude - or walk out!

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you read? I said I'd help him, but he got an attitude and also declined my offer. Then he blew up at everyone because we all called him out on his attitude towards us after he is the one made a request. This is silly.

Actually I did read. At the end of post number 10 where you called him a ******. That was uncalled for.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well in all honesty, the guy did ask for someone to do it. If you don't want to do it, simply say so. No need to come back with attitudes are any other kind of negative approach. It's as simple as that.

You are forgetting one key point, entertainment. This forum needs some. Sometimes you have to slaughter a sheep to save the village. <- pretty sure I just coined that

OP
OP
S

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some sense finally lol :)

Thanks guys I found that pic for free in google, some guy did it using Forza (A video game)

Status
Not open for further replies.