Mamba-Gone-CONCAVE

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Finally got the wheels two weeks ago and they are on and just wanted to post the pics. They are 19" in the front & 20" in the back with Nittos.
Let me know what you guys think.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I hate to say it, but since you're asking for opinions...I think that lip needed to be chrome or polished, or at the minimum silver to match. It just disappears and leaves the centers just floating - which is probably what you love about them! :)

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I hate to say it, but since you're asking for opinions...I think that lip needed to be chrome or polished, or at the minimum silver to match. It just disappears and leaves the centers just floating - which is probably what you love about them! :)

That's the exact effect i was looking for. I had thought about this idea but i really wanted this look.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not my cup of tea if you like them thats all thats counts! my opinion!!

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it me or does the front offset look wrong. The rim seems to be sticking out a bit.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks sharp. I'd like to see them in motion. Post a video if you can.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score

definitely agree +1:) i love that wheel style but it gets lost with the black lip taking away from it.

King_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice rim choice, but I am with others, I would like to see those in all black or all silver, the two tone is not my style, but as long as you like it that's all that matters.

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An avant garde look for sure... the centers appear to be suspended in space when back lit, like they might come flying outa there and wreak havoc upon the neighborhood. I give you a +1 for originality, even though every forum I've been on (including motorcycles) seems to be bent on blacking everything out...

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Looks great and very , dare I say it, Americeuro. I truly appreciate how everyone has their own style when it comes to this machine. It's what makes clubs like this special.

spartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wheel design is amazing, and compliments the viper well imho. but i agree, the black lip isnt doing it for me. other than that, nice setup

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for your responses. Saw a lot of honest opinions and that is always better than being a yes man LOL. Anyways moving forward i will be doing a little more cosmetic mods like new hood and possibly a wing. The only thing is that the wing i put on there will be the second in the entire planet that i will assure you. Beyond that TT will be the final phase of the mods which will be in the winter.