Many thanx to JonB........................

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many of you know, JonB and I had a "falling" out of sorts about 2 years ago. Many words were said and it got kind of ugly for a while. I won't rehash exactly what happened but trust me when I say that we just did not get along.
What is the saying, "Time heals all wounds?" Well, that is the case for me.
I recently bought another GTS and was looking to upgrade the brakes and also get new wheels and tires. I thought to myself how childish it was to have these feelings towards Jon so I gave him a call. (Having a child puts things into perspective, let me tell you.) Probably could have blown him over with a feather when I called but I am really glad I did. We talked for a good 1/2 hour, put the past behind us and am looking towards the future. After a lengthy conversation, I ended up buying a 4 wheel Stoptech Big Brake kit, CCW 505A wheels and PS2's.
I just wanted to say that Jon has re-earned my business and respect, he truly is an asset to the Viper community but I have always said that even during the bad times.
Thank you Jon, you are the man! I hope you are healing well and getting better.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you both getting older now and forgot you hated each other...lol

you're both good people

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A "Falling Out" ?!? Thats like saying Cherynoble popped a circuit breaker !

Glad to have you back, and many thanks for the kind words.....fences mended.
Congrats on the new ride!

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry Euch...but I think this is the one you were looking for?
:hug:

Anyway, I had my problems with Jon in 2002 ... and slowly came to realize that he's just a regular PIA...EXACTLY like me! :D

His once in a while "gripeyness" is SO far outweighed by his dedication to all thinks Viper that it's simply not worth mentioning anymore. Nice to see nice things happen to nice folks!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys must be touchy or something, i never found jon to be anything but nice. even on a monday :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper