March event on 26th at Grandsport Track

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks:

Jamie let me know we have 11 cars currently signed up for our Grandsport track event. This event was specifically set up for your significant other to come enjoy the Viper in a safe setting with like minded folks. Speedy has set this up for us and I remember the cost as $150 for the day. We will set up some run classes to seperate the experienced track hounds from the beginners. Speedy sent the following:

" Gates open at 7:30 AM
Driver's Meeting at 8:30
No Short Pants
Short Sleeve Shirts O.K.
Shoes, no sandals etc.
No formal lunch prepared.
Bring food and water. Fast Food available in Santa Fe and local area.
Two porta potties available on site.
Convertibles without bars/hard tops can only run under controlled novice conditions and are not allowed on track during all out open track sets.

GrandSport Speedway - Houston, Texas

Unlike MSR in Angleton, GSS does not provide a host of amenities but the track surface is better and its design offers plenty of learning opportunities for the novice to the experienced driver. Run groups will be set up to accommodate all participants joining us in this event.

Additionally a special invite is extended to the spouse or significant other associated with each Viper in the club. This new feature for track day was brought to the attention of the board, and unanimously accepted, as an opportunity to encourage our partners to attend, participate, drive or ride in our respective Snakes at a pace comfortable to all.

Helments required as usual and I'll bring a few support tools etc. The onsite manager has offered his equipment and support as well. Need to mention the usual reminders like checking fluids, brake pad and tire wear status before heading to the track. And bring fluids for yourself and crew too."

We would love to see you out there.

OP
OP
B

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks:

Looks like we need a head count for this one, Please drop Jamie a note to let him know you can make it if you haven't.

"FYI....this is the last call for those of you that want to attend the track day on Sat at Grand Sport. If you haven't already given me your RSVP including car count and person count, you need to do it today. Also, below is a list of info that you need to know if you plan on joining us on Sat.

Talk to you soon
Jamie"

Thanks Richard

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets