Marine Corps Museum Cruise and Lunch, Sat Aug 8th 11am-2ish

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Time for another US Marine Corps Museum Cruise and lunch. Details are below. I-95 now has the express toll lanes. The lanes should be southbound until 2 pm. They reopen north bound at 4 pm. I strongly recommend using them if you’re coming from the north. This is a toll road and requires an EZ pass (no toll booths). The exit from the express lanes is Quantico or Exit 150 (second to last exit before the toll lanes end). From there exit 150A off I-95. If there is a desire to change the time to more effectively use the toll lanes let me know. Any questions let me know. No need to RSVP, but if you do I will contact you should we decide to cancel due weather. My contact info is below. Hope to see you there!

V/R

Matt Jackson
[email protected]
540-207-6534

Schedule:
11 am - Arrive at Museum
12 pm (noon) - depart on cruise
12:30 pm - Arrive at Char Broil Grill Restaurant
2ish pm - Depart restaurant

You must be registered for see images attach

Meet at - 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Triangle, VA 22172

Cruise to - 14239 Potomac Mills Rd, Woodbridge, VA 22192

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,

Thanks for getting posted. can you send me this in either Word or email format so I can send via membership server? Most don't check here.

Thank you once again for putting this great event together.

John

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good talking to you this weekend Tony. Hope you had a great time in Annapolis. Hopefully this weekend we can get a few others out and have a nice little drive.

TRH1962

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a really great time in Annapolis! Deb and Andy really know how to host a party, bringing other Viper owners together. There were some very nice Vipers to see and some I wish I owned. I'm hoping the weather will be nice for the cruise this Saturday!

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather looks to be fabulous on Saturday. Low 80's and no rain. Remember, I-95 ***** on Saturday so plan accordingly. While we will not be driving on I-95 you will likely need to to use it to get there. The museum is right off I-95. But you could always come early and check out the museum before the cruise. Hope to see many of you there.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,

Looks like I had email saved from last year and attachments appear to be the same. I am preparing to send out to membership list.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for coming out Tony. I'll post a couple pics tonight or tomorrow. Didn't get a chance last weekend. I'm considering a little local lunch this Saturday. Playing golf at 2 pm but maybe something around 11 am. I'll let you know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper