May 11th 10AM NY/NJ/CT drive to Bear Mnt

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that Sat is much better than Sun since there is less cars on the road there. Let's meet at 10AM by GSP rest area (just like last time) bring your walkie-talkie. The drive will be much longer than last time with even better roads and few great places for pic's. We'll end up by a well known delli for a snack on the way there. If it is sunny I'm going 100%. The drive will be about 60-70miles of twisty roads here are some pic's of where we are going. Let's start the summer in NE http://community.webshots.com/album/36701225KiNVHm

PS I'll bring my girls professional digital camera and we'll be able to print some pic's if you want. Also there should be a few Corvettes.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
May 11th is the BUHLER DODGE tech session. Unbelievable event! You might want to re-consider the date as many New Yorkers enjoy Buhlers great hospitality?

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Houss:
May 11th is the BUHLER DODGE tech session. Unbelievable event! You might want to re-consider the date as many New Yorkers enjoy Buhlers great hospitality?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I did not see it posted. Do you have more info?

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew2KRT10:
I live over by Bear Mt. If this happens, I'll take a spin over and meet up.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, it looks like we are going.

robiferretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper