May 21st Detail Clinic in Lousiville, KY

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

I posted about the Junkman holding a detail clinic for our chapter of the VCA on May 21st, check out the regional forums if interested, looking to get a head count, thanks :2tu:

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can guarantee that you will be glad you attended this. I don't have any problems attracting those eager to learn!

You must be registered for see images

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Louisville was home and will be again some day. Keep the clinic going....eventually I am coming.

Junkman you help me a lot last summer. Would like to meet and learn from you sometime.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Louisville was home and will be again some day. Keep the clinic going....eventually I am coming.

Junkman you help me a lot last summer. Would like to meet and learn from you sometime.

My garage is always open. :2tu:

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for posting AJ! Just a reminder, this clinic is open to ALL Viper owners not just VCA, so plan to come out!

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's how we will handle the products for folks who want to buy something. If the turnout is large, I'll have a guy there who will have all the products for sale. If the turn out is small, I'll have everyone submit their order beforehand, and then I'll have them shipped here in advance. That way, everyone will have an opportunity to run home after the clinic and destroy their paint. :D

lol! Okay, I'm joking! You won't have to worry about that and i will prove it at the clinic. :2tu:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Junkman I am from west tennessee south of memphis. What is the closest location you will come to me in the next couple months? I am gonna order the total paint correction kit but will feel alot better if I can actually see you properly use all the items in the kit in person. Plus I think youd be a hoot to watch live:2tu:

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Junkman I am from west tennessee south of memphis. What is the closest location you will come to me in the next couple months? I am gonna order the total paint correction kit but will feel alot better if I can actually see you properly use all the items in the kit in person. Plus I think youd be a hoot to watch live:2tu:

I somehow missed this! I will be in Atlanta on the 9th of April. How much of a drive is it for you to down there?

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know we have several people coming, post here or in the other forum if you plan to attend or shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected].

The address is:

11430 Watterson Ct. Ste. 100
Louisville, KY 40299

Starts at 10am.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, let's do the clinic this way. We'll meet for breakfast at 10:00 AM at the ******* Barrel located at 1401 Kentucky Mills Drive, Jeffersontown, KY 40299-6310. This ******* Barrel is located about 1.5 miles away from the warehouse where the event is going to be held. There won't be anything for sale so you won't need to bring any money for that. Just show up with your jacked up paint job and every question that you've wanted to ask about fixing and maintaining your paint. I will be covering in detail, everything that you've seen in my videos and then some. This is your chance to get some hands on experience with a polisher and paint correction with me screaming in your ear. lol!

For those who want to attend, the address to the ******* Barrel is:

1401 Kentucky Mills Drive,
Jeffersontown, KY 40299-6310

The event is being held at:

International Moulding
11400 Watterson Court
Jeffersontown, KY 40299

This event is open to the public so if you drive a hooptie, you can come too. If you just want to attend the detailing clinic, it will start at noon. I will see those of you who attend there! This is a rain or shine event since we will be indoors.

Last edited:

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys are gonna love the Junkman!!

I'd drive out there with a full supply of products, but it's just not reasonable. In order to reward all who attend, I'll throw 20% FREE items or 15% OFF for all orders (over $100), placed by anyone who attends the clinic and places an order the following week.

Make sure to have plenty of steak available for the Junk!

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, let's do the clinic this way. We'll meet for breakfast at 10:00 AM at the ******* Barrel located at 1401 Kentucky Mills Drive, Jeffersontown, KY 40299-6310. This ******* Barrel is located about 1.5 miles away from the warehouse where the event is going to be held. There won't be anything for sale so you won't need to bring any money for that. Just show up with your jacked up paint job and every question that you've wanted to ask about fixing and maintaining your paint. I will be covering in detail, everything that you've seen in my videos and then some. This is your chance to get some hands on experience with a polisher and paint correction with me screaming in your ear. lol!

For those who want to attend, the address to the ******* Barrel is:

1401 Kentucky Mills Drive,
Jeffersontown, KY 40299-6310

The event is being held at:

International Moulding
11400 Watterson Court
Jeffersontown, KY 40299

This event is open to the public so if you drive a hooptie, you can come too. If you just want to attend the detailing clinic, it will start at noon. I will see those of you who attend there! This is a rain or shine event since we will be indoors.

AJ, not sure who International Moulding is lol, correct address, but Ste. 100, (there are lots of owners, it is a strip warehouse) we are the first one.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AJ, not sure who International Moulding is lol, correct address, but Ste. 100, (there are lots of owners, it is a strip warehouse) we are the first one.

I was going by Google Maps and the address on the mailbox out front. That is the name that is on the sign too. This is the place, correct?

You must be registered for see images attach

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, I had to adjust the times for this event forward due to circumstances beyond my control. Breakfast at ******* Barrel will now start at 8:30 AM. The event itself will start at 10:00 AM. All addresses remain the same. Please make note of these time changes!

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AJ, no that is a wareshouse at the front of the road, don't worry I'll put out signs, it is on back to the right.

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a reminder everyone, the famous Junkman and the clinic is tomorrow, I'll have signs posted leading you back to the warehouse, 10am, weather looks perfect so bring your baby out tomorrow.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well folks, some nice rides showed up today and the information was delivered. The class was a perfect size for those who wanted to ask a lot of questions and we definitely covered some topics. Since I was local to this event, I was able to nring out some goodies to this event that I normally can't bring to other clinics. Thus, folks got to see some goodies up close and personal that they have a;ways wanted to check out before they bought them. Yep, today was that day. To bad if you are local and missed this. We had fun and the weather cooperated big time. But enough with that, let's see some pics!

This was my best before and after:

Our test subject was a very interesting forum member who drove all the way in from Indianapolis. Just a hop, skip and a jump for him as he put it. His paint was not close to being as jacked up as most cars that I see and you can also see from the before/after picture.

Here's a shot of all the VCA members. Some really nice rides should up for this event. Check them out.

Her are some close ups:

I want to throw a big shout out to forum member Cliiman for organizing this event. The amount of information that I provide at these clinics is invaluable to most and they will drive quite a distance to attend. Thanks again to all those who participated. :)

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AJ, it was an awesome event, thanks for showing us how to "properly" work on the paint. I should have used some of Jason's sunblock though b/c damn I got sunburned lol. Below are a few pics I took.

Last edited:

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should see me after doing 12 hours a day for 3 days in a row at Carlisle. I didn't know that black people could get a tan until I took my shirt off in the bathroom. I about passed out! lol!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth