May 2nd lunch & Cruise, @ Big Dawgs in JAX.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Our next meeting / lunch / cruise, is Saturday May 2nd in Jacksonville. We will meet at Big Dawgs Family Sports Restaurant (Address below) around 11 ish. After lunch and the usual car chat, we will cruise down to St Augustine for an overnighter, last time we did this it was great! Walking the city and hoping from bar to bar. The hotel has underground parking and is right in front of the bay, it is a busy weekend in St Augustine, so we have blocked the last 9 rooms that they have. The price is a bit steep, but the hotel is very nice. Please let me know if you want one of the rooms when you RSVP, we will take the first 9 people to confirm. This is a great event to bring that someone special to or even your spouse.

A group of us will be leaving the Orlando area that Saturday morning from the Bob Evans Restaurant on Lake Mary Blvd, Exit #98 off of I-4 at 830 am. Any of you that want to caravan up together, please meet in the parking lot by 8 am. For those of you coming from other areas please post here or on our local website: www.viperclubcfl.com or email me your caravan details and I will send it out to the group.

We have not done a Jacksonville meet in a long long time, lets all get out there and show our support for our brethren Jax Viper members.

PLEASE RSVP, SO THAT WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT, SEE YOU ON THE 2ND!!!!!

===========================================================

Restaurant:

Big Dawgs Family Sports Restaurant

1330 Blanding Blvd
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904) 272-4204

Hotel:

Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront
32 Avenida Menendez, Saint Augustine, Florida, United States 32084
Tel: 1-904-829-2277 Fax: 1-904-829-1992

============================================================

Sincerely,
John Canal
President, Viper Club Central / North Florida

110 Timberlachen Circle, Suite #1012
Lake Mary, Florida 32746
phone: 407-324-1342 Office fax: 407-328-0045

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
John,

wish I could make it, unfortunately I have a conflict on that day. I know a great time will be had by all.!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to some great pictures:eater:

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
John,

wish I could make it, unfortunately I have a conflict on that day. I know a great time will be had by all.!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to some great pictures:eater:

Won't be the same!! You need to get rid of these "conflict" things, the Viper is gonna be upset if you dont take her out to this event...

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it is going to be a blast Simms and you are still up in Yankeeland. The least I can do is snap some pictures for you.

See you tomorrow John

:usa:

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62