May need a front bumper for '06 Coupe

mopower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As we were driving home from the Mopar show Saturday night a vehicle in front of us pitched a huge chunk of truck tire into my lane. I could not avoid it and it hit just below the drivers side fog light on the underside and tore it. There is also a crack in the front toward the center. I have a customer that owns a bumper supply store and they repair bumpers. If they cannot repair it what is a good source for a used one or new?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
parts rack is a great source for your front bumper, however if you use a body shop they may not give you the option of supplying your own bumper...if you do they will still charge you their regular fee for the part anyway even if they order from partsrack... btw i've been there/done that... the damage below ended up costing 11k

w21.JPG
w31.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mopower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Mine doesn't look nearly that bad wallbanger, but it still hurt my feelings!

OP
OP
M

mopower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one If you still need it.Its red too.Pm me.:2tu:

Thanks if I pull it off and install it they seem to think 250.00 will get it repaired and we have Viper Red Paint left over from my son's Duster. The painter said 250.00 to spray it after repair. If it is not repairable I will pm you:2tu:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
parts rack is a great source for your front bumper, however if you use a body shop they may not give you the option of supplying your own bumper...if you do they will still charge you their regular fee for the part anyway even if they order from partsrack... btw i've been there/done that... the damage below ended up costing 11k

If you ever have a body shop that forces you to buy only their part, run away from that shop. They will hose you even more than the obvious screwing. I would kick the shop manager in the ass on the way out, then report them to the BBB(yeah, I know most don't care). :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets