MCS shock new pricing!

Reaction score
The volume of sales of the new single adjustable MCS shocks for the Gen2/3/4/5 Vipers has allowed me to get the retail pricing dropped by $100! I will lower the current pricing that full amount and if you were an early adopter for us remind me on your next purchase and I will give you back additional discounts on future orders till we are even ;-)

We actually have a couple sets of SRT and Gen2 shocks on the shelf at this time and many more on order.

Thanks again from Woodhouse Motorsports and MCS!
:2tu:

XSTAR_007

Viper Owner
Reaction score
+1 for Mark. Ordered my set last week and just waiting to install them or have them installed. I really want to do it on a lift as my suspension in the rear is making some funny noises and I want to make sure everything else is good to go. Can't wait to try them out vs the Eibach's and Caps.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't had time to search, but how do these stack up to the stock ACR shocks? Been looking at trading in my 1996 Heffner for a '10 ACR or maybe a '14 GTS. On the fence.

Do these shocks help daily on road ride of the ACR or better for track only?

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
The singles and the doubles will ride 100% better then the stock or IMO any other shock available. They are flexible enough with adjustments to Nitrogen pressure, rebound and for the doubles compression adjustment that they do it all from street to the track. This ACRX customer will be entering a couple "over the road" events and wanted something that not only handles and gives him the larger range of adjust-ability, but a shock that absorbs sharp impacts found on the road or bumpy track better then the stock stuff.

You can't go wrong with MCS, that is why it is all I'm willing to offer to our clients. Their sales and technical support are second to none and that's what I insist on when choosing products I offer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R