MCVO Chelsea Autocross

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone involved with the Chrysler Chelsea Proving Grounds - MCVO Autocross this past weekend. It was a terrific event and the weather was nearly perfect.

Great job to Jim Bielenda, Jess Hackney, Terry Turin , John Begian and Mike Howie for setting-up a fun but challenging race course. It had a mixture of everything and lots of speed!

Thank you to Jerry Carrico for coordinating the cruise before the autocross and thanks to Carla Turin and Maureen Hackney for the great food.

This event gets better every year and the club members that do not attend are really missing a fun time.

Zach

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gary said thank you and glad he came. I very much appreciated the Turin's trailer- thank you Karla. Ann and Sandi thanks for your time and help, MCVO have huge hearts.
Ann

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was another great event; the course you guys set up was a blast. I hope you kept notes for next year.

Many of you met and spoke with my brother in law, Terry who drove in from Grand Rapids for the event. It was his first time around Vipers and Viper people; needless to say he is now snake bit.

Thanks to everybody for a great event.

Jerry

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who was involved in putting on such a great event. Kim & I had a great time. Yes, Thanks Terry & Zach for the use of the trailers, GREAT!, Bathrooms!, Shade!, Food, Cold Water! Also A great course!!!!!!!! Even I could do it. See you all at Woodward!!!!
Frank & Kim :drive::D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R