MCVO Fall Color Cruise

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to Zach and Jeannine for putting on a great event and to your children for having everything ready at the cider mill. The weather, the choice of cider mill and the cruise all made for a beautiful fall day. Thank you also to Jeff for hosting us, and sharing some of your work in progress. Jess and I had a great time, especially getting to meet some new members over dinner and share laughs with longtime friends. We are looking forward to next years fall cruise.

Maureen and Jess

Last edited:

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT JOB ZACH & JEANNINE! Everything was great! I think everyone had a great time. If it wasn't for the beer bottle incident, it would have been a perfect event. Great people and a Great drive! It was great meeting the Newbies. Hope we did not scare them away, some of us are kind of rowdy, no name mentioned:dunno: Also, thanks Jeff for an informative tour of his facility. Go info to know.
A must attend event for next year!
Thanks.
Frank

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree - The time and effort put into this event certainly showed.

Appreciate the great time!

Tim

1BADBITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we swam the Detroit river in the cover of night and arrived safely back into Canada.
Maybe a 'criuse' to Canada would be safer - we're only allowed to drink beer from plastic cups here - eh
Wow - that was a great event guys ! enjoyed connecting faces & names from the MCVO website. We're sure to meet up again. I'll forward balance of pics to Zach.
Rear View pic I call - Lookin' Back !

Newbie's - John / Deb

VCOA_019REV.JPG

VCOA_006rev.JPG

R

RTED

Perfect day........Great group of friends.......Great turn out. Many thanks to Zach and Jeannine for the effort put into planning this well organized event! Happy to see some new faces and potentail new club memebers.:drive:

Ed & Sue Gatt

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Zach and Jeannine for a lot of fun! The hard work and planning was apparent. I thought the handling of the large group of cars went remarkably well. Thanks also to Jeff Lemke for the tour of his shop and providing the refreshments. It was great to see our friends, drive the Vipers and enjoy a beautiful Fall day in Michigan!

Bill and Diane

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to Zach and Jeannine for a spectatular cruise. Special thanks to Zach for talking me into continuing on the third leg. It was worth it. This has to go down as the best local cruise ever.

Thanks also to Jeff Lemke. The food and drinks were splendid and unexpected. You are a great service to the Viper community.

Condolences to Sam who was the unucky recipient of an absolutely obnoxious idiot that hurled the bottle (at his car). May he/she rot in prison some day. I hope that things get settled appropriately with the insurance co and you find a way to forget another unhappy episode. We may be lucky in that we did not catch the perpetrator as I am sure that he would have a healthy dose of Viper poison.

Condolences to Jeff as well. I heard that he tried to "scoop" a critter on the final leg. Ouch.

MY600HP

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What they all said - Great job Zach and Jeannine for putting together a well planned and fun event. So sorry about Sam's car, that person is indeed lucky we didn't catch him! Looking forward to many more events, here's a parking lot photo after all the snakes had returned.

Dick & Cathi

Attachments

• MCVOC-Fall-Cruise.jpg
    MCVOC-Fall-Cruise.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 28

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the nice words and for coming out and making this a successful event. Jeannine and I had a lot of fun planning and really got lucky with great weather. Thanks also to Jess & Maureen, Mike & Diane, Joe & Rose, Ron & Cris and Bruce for help with the caravan.

Here is a link to the slide show from the event just posted to the MCVO web site.

MCVO Fall Cruise 2008

Thanks,

Zach

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets