MD / VA VCA

Nate04SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wondering why no one is out cruising or getting together to talk a little "Viper"?? There seems to be a fair amount of members / enthusiasts in this area. I am just wondering since I haven't seen any other "snakes" on the road.

-Nate

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has been an event almost every weekend, here is the future schedule, you can find this link under regions on the front page of this site. Where are you located? Have you joined VCA? You would be getting EMails and snail mail notifying you of events if you have joined. If you have joined and not gotten your membership yet I would be happy to try and speed it along. PM me.

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where are u located? im always cruising around the Alexandria/Kingstowne/Springfield area. i still have a lot of import car friends, so we g2g often. i know im headed to a meet over in chantilly aug 27. shoot me a pm if u want to go. should be a few other vipers with me too.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of... I've got a free weekend since I'm not going to the thang in Delware. I thought I would come out to the Burger King get together on Saturday. Any of you guys going?

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For you MD/VA guys - don't forget about the Woodrow Wilson Bridge closing down to only one lane for the entire weekend. That would **** to get caught in a 2 hour backup in a Viper.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where are u located? im always cruising around the Alexandria/Kingstowne/Springfield area. i still have a lot of import car friends, so we g2g often. i know im headed to a meet over in chantilly aug 27. shoot me a pm if u want to go. should be a few other vipers with me too.

Hey my roomate has a twin turbo 350Z and he just told me about that car meet on aug 27th.

Ill be there with the viper too!

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in centreville. I cruise around on the weekends some, but its just been so damn hot lately and not having A/C you can just forget it. I just took the viper to lunch today, and came back to work 5 lbs lighter from sweating it off.

That burger king in manassas on saturdays are always a couple vipers, I also havent joined the club yet, but Ive only had the car for 2 months and been so busy with moving here that I have driven it all of like 5 or 6 times.

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Lee, I'm actually a neighbor, I live in Severn. I'm always out and about in Severna Park either at Woodfire Grill or the Breakfast Shoppe on a routine basis. We'll have to hook up. Any get togethers around here or around Glen Burnie?