Meeting time & place for the BBQ this weekend!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

For those heading up to Tony’s with us for this weekend, the plan is to meet at Andretti’s Karting in Roswell at 9:15am. We will leave Andretti’s and head straight up I-75 to Tony’s house in Dalton. The plan is to be at Tony’s around 11am. Andretti’s address is:

11000 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 992-5688

If you can’t meet us at Andretti’s, but want to meet us at Tony’s, his address is:

PM me or 1Tony1 for this info

Since we are not going through the mountains this year, our own Mountain Master himself, Dion, has offered to lead us on a north GA mountain cruise later this year! We will go after the weather has cooled off some, but before all the sightseers start going to see the leaves changing. More info on this will be sent out at a later date.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

See you this weekend!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No cruising through the mountains?!?!

Every year we run into a few (non-Viper) cars who ruin the trip by going 5mph thru the mountains and slowing us WAY down. To beat the sightseer traffic, we'd have to leave Atlanta by 7am, which didn't get a good response from the guys I asked about this idea. Not wanting to risk anyone skipping the BBQ b/c they didn't want to get up at 5:30am on a Saturday, we decided to just go the direct route.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, seeing as how I don't want to get up that early either I guess it'll be ok. I'm going to be completely tired of I-75 by Sunday for sure.