Member for 3 months, account still not enabled

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could a site admin please look into this. I did all of the required steps and never heard back. This is reagrding unlocking my account for "VCA" membership.

Thanks

Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could a site admin please look into this. I did all of the required steps and never heard back. This is reagrding unlocking my account for "VCA" membership.

Thanks

yes or KCOBEAN can help also.

it looks like your Viper VIN# will need to be on your profile too.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a probationary period to make sure you dont piss too many people off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats and welcome

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're all set. PM me if you want a different color Venom tag, we pretty much have all the Viper combinations. You need to add your last name to your profile, that's the only sure way we can match your VCA number to your name and it might cause you a problem next time.

V

Venomiss

I need help here as well. I think I had completed all th esteps also.

Since you are in Canada memberships get handled through your local region in Ontario.
I sent PM on your behalf and the moderators will get back with you.:)

Then ****! You should be able to see a whole lot more of the site now and be sure to thank the moderator Lee who helped you out.
Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woohooo!! Thank you Venomiss and Lee. I am finally an VCA Member. :)

I couldn't help but notice you were from Ontario....I need to warn you to stay away from some guy in a yellow Viper named 'Mopar Boy'...he's dangerous:lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats all this now? First :poke"ing the Canadians, THEN making fun of Yellow cars? And dangerous? :omg:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Guess the truth hurts! :D:lmao:

1994 - Yeah, well worth the trip to VOI. Nothing like anything you have ever seen or experienced before. Saw VOI 9 from the outside (was not a Viper owner at the time, but happened to be in Vegas for a trade show) and being lucky enough to be a part of VOI 10, well, lets put it this way. Take the Niagara event (you were there if my memory serves) and multiply it by 900% and you have a VOI. SOOOO worth the trip. I can honestly say the most fun I have ever had at a car show in my life and I have been to the better part of 1000 shows small and as large as 100,000 people. Just amazing. You want to be there. No, you need to be there!

Now about this dangerous Mopar Boy that Grandma speaks of....:nunu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bring it on Junior, I've been working out and I have muskles now:lmao:

Muskles eh? Do we need to talk to Chris to see if we can arrange a VCA arm wrassle battle between us? :eater:

On second thought, that will be a bad idea.... have the entire VCA see me get an ass whoopin' by a girl! :omg::rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62