Merchandise/memorabiblia, let's get the show going!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the impending introduction of a new Snake let's get our wishlists known :) Mine is as follows:

- Well detailed 1:12, 1:18 and 1:43 models like AutoArt did with the gen 3, sadly no one seemed to make any good stuff for gen 4 apart from Norev in 1:43. Burago is just not cutting it for me so can we please re-enlist AutoArt and hopefully a company like Exoto?
- The usual shirts, hats and other stuff
- A Viper bed like the Corvette version that was recently posted on here...

Looking for those uniquely creative ideas that are irresistible to the diehard enthusiast.

G

Gotvenom 08

With the impending introduction of a new Snake let's get our wishlists known :) Mine is as follows:

- Well detailed 1:12, 1:18 and 1:43 models like AutoArt did with the gen 3, sadly no one seemed to make any good stuff for gen 4 apart from Norev in 1:43. Burago is just not cutting it for me so can we please re-enlist AutoArt and hopefully a company like Exoto?
- The usual shirts, hats and other stuff
- A Viper bed like the Corvette version that was recently posted on here...

Looking for those uniquely creative ideas that are irresistible to the diehard enthusiast.

Yes a very good idea,let's see the creativity.:nono:( a bit of sarcasm here as we need to lighten the overall mood):D

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This but then resembling a Viper engine in either generation:

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/B][/COLOR]
Yes a very good idea,let's see the creativity.:nono:( a bit of sarcasm here as we need to lighten the overall mood):D

If life deals you a lemon you need to make lemonade, maybe by sending in a soliciting letter to the Chrysler/Dodge marketing department :dunno:? Just sayin' ya know :)

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it's gonna appreciate in value as it's probably the last Srt that hotWheels gonna make.....lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave