Merry X-mas to me, Thanks to Jon B!!!

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Monday the 15th, Jon B (Partsrack) advertised a great sale of a certain exhaust system that just happens to fit on my 08 SRT10. Now I wasn't really in the market for this item now with X-mas being so close. But the price was so great that I knew if I didn't take advantage of it while it lasted, I would later regret it. So on Wednesday I called Jon B. On Friday (today), the package arrived in time for me to get it wrapped and placed under the tree with a great big sticker on that says from Santa!! My wife will never know the difference (Yea Right!):rolleyes:

Just wanted to pass along a good deal from a great supporter of this site. If any of you are even remotely thinking of such a system, take advantage of it while you can. I'm sure he would appreciate your business. Most businesses need to move inventory by the end of the year and December is usually the worst month for business anyway.

And No, Jon did not request or suggest that I pass this along. Being a business owner myself, I just know the facts and appreciate the same.

Happy Holidays to all Viper Fans! :D

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow sounds like you got a killer deal. I too got a killer deal on some forgeline wheels. The tires just got here and the rims will be here by the end of the month. All thanks to JonB for a heck of a deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper