Met with SNKBYT tonight...

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a buddy of mine told me about the last cruise night at Hemmings in Bennington, VT. I gave my wagon the complete old school way of cleaning this morning. Two ice boxes and a pitcher, all full of cold mountain water and wet it down to get all the dirt off, followed by cleaner wax. That was new for me. :rolaugh:

So I get there early, and got a pretty nice spot up front. About a half our later while sitting in my chair I'm herd something familiar but it's Red and Gold. Yup, it was a Shelby Viper and yes it was the only GTS, Roe charged and minty fresh like it came right out of the showroom. Tim, is a really nice guy, I swear the man talks to everyone in Vermont that comes up to his car.

The place was pretty packed and the lot itself had a big bunch of mopars as well as alot of variety. We had a red Challenger SRT8, my car, Tim's Viper, and a new Challenger B5 Blue Spring Special. There was a green Superbird, a Lil' Red Wagon, several Plymouth/DeSoto cars, Barracuda's, a ******* and a few more. I'll have pics tomorrow as I have to get up early and do more driving in the state!

BTW, my favorite ride was a still primered 69' Camaro but the thing was basically a track monster. It had a LS1 with a complete C6 Corvette suspension, grey Z06 wheels and a C5 dash. It even looked like it had a home made nascar style adjustable rear spoiler. Just an awesome show.

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21