MGW PRODUCT UPDATE>>>>

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

while i am waiting on my 2001 rt10 to finalize the ashtray, i have decided to redesign our viper shields to make them more affordable. the current ones are VERY BIG over a foot wide by 12 inches tall. they really cost alot to plate and machine and although they look great they just do not sell that well. many guys have emailed me asking me to make it a bit smaller and less costly and they would buy it. well the concensus was to get it around 100-125 and also include the word viper in it. so i decided to design it around those parameters. well luckily i was able to keep the size pretty good as these are 8 inches wide and 10 inches long and weigh 6 pounds as opposed to 8. the plater should be able to plate these more easily too so i am going to offer these for 120.00. which basically works out to 105 plus the licensing fees i pay dodge.

here is a rough pic unplated of course. i will probably do one more run of about 10-15 big shields before discontinuing them so if you want a big one please call right away.

You must be registered for see images

regards
george

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I got the BIG one and is very impressive. I can't help but suggest to anyone thinking of one to get it now. The smaller one looks cool but I bought a VIPER. Nothing small or scaled down about it so the big shield was the way to go for me.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, I think the new plate design is awesome!!!!! I will order one once they go into production. Maybe I can find someplace inside the car to mount it. I received a snake gripper shifter for Christmas and just installed it. It looks awesome too, I just have to wait for the 2 feet of snow outside to melt. Keep up the good work George. It is great to see someone make such fine products for such a low production vehicle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang