Michigan Event - CEMA Car Show on June 9th, featuring 20th Anniv. of the Viper

TeamViper SJE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CEMA (Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association) Car Show on the grounds of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills. Saturday, June 9th, 2012 - 9am to 4pm.

23rd annual CEMA Charity Car Show celebrating the American 2-seat Sports Car, "featuring the 20th Anniversary of the Dodge Viper." Special display of Vipers, and grand-opening of the Viper Cafe on lower level of the museum with Maurice Liang and ribbon cutting ceremony with Ralph Gilles.

On-line advance registration ends today (June 2) - $15 per car. Day of show registrations welcome ($20).
All makes and models of cars are welcome - you do not have to be a member of CEMA to register a car.
No charge for spectators; free shuttle service to/from parking areas; DJ - Jammin Jerry; food is available all day. Special entrance fee to museum is $4.

As of yesterday, there were over 215 vehicles pre-registered for the show and 56 are VIPERS !! New SRT Viper is scheduled to be there!

For on-line registration or more information, visit the website: www.cemaclub.org

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More pictures from the CEMA event.

All 5 generations on the museum porch. My 94 represented the Gen1

IMG_05961.JPG

A sea of Vipers

IMG_06291.JPG

A Viper from every year 1992-2010 on diplay in the circle.

IMG_06341.JPG

Ralph was kind enough to sign my car along with many othe Viper legends

IMG_0618.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

CEMA president Lori Emerling's 96 on display inside the museum.

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_05971.JPG

The concept car that started it all on display in the new Viper Cafe

IMG_0641.JPG

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! Wish I could have been there - what a super event!!

The Facebook photos are awesome!!

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was a great event almost seventy Vipers on display and our 2008 Viper Violet with a Plum Crazy Venzano interior won the CEMA award for the"Best
Viper".

You must be registered for see images attach

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great event almost seventy Vipers on display and our 2008 Viper Violet with a Plum Crazy Venzano interior won the CEMA award for the"Best
Viper".

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not sure what car had more people around it, the GenV or your car? It sure looks good, especially with that Venzano interior.

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sam, we thought the same thing. Tony's interior work certainly had a lot to do with that. Thanks for the complement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235