Might sell '08 Aero Coupe

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to pick up another investment property so I may sell the Viper. It's still in the air at this point.

It's one of only eight solid Bright Blue '08 Coupes, however its the only '08 Bright Blue Aero Coupe. Corsa exhaust and tinted windows are the only aftermarket pieces. It's pretty well optioned with a sticker of $98,***. The car is currently in winter hibernation under the optional Viper car cover which came with the car. It has 4,600 miles. I also have the max care warranty that is avail until Oct. 2016, 50k miles to purchase with the car or I can cancel it and get my money back on that.

Pricing thoughts?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't do it?
Looking to pick up another investment property so I may sell the Viper. It's still in the air at this point.

It's one of only eight solid Bright Blue '08 Coupes, however its the only '08 Bright Blue Aero Coupe. Corsa exhaust and tinted windows are the only aftermarket pieces. It's pretty well optioned with a sticker of $98,***. The car is currently in winter hibernation under the optional Viper car cover which came with the car. It has 4,600 miles. I also have the max care warranty that is avail until Oct. 2016, 50k miles to purchase with the car or I can cancel it and get my money back on that.

Thoughts?

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Niiiice Car ! :2tu:

Thoughts?

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't do it you will hate yourself. Investment properties are nice, but you need something to play with for all your work! Been there done that, happy to be back in a Viper!!!

-Tim

OP
OP
A

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot a key word. I was asking for thoughts on pricing?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang