Miller Motorsports Park

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm headed to MMP for the first time tomorrow for an open track day.

I'm so excited I can't sleep.

Will post photos and impressions tomorrow.

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a great time at the track! I just got home a few days ago from doing a program there and then I head back there next week. Sorry that I am going to miss you. I teach for the racing school and spend 2-3 weeks per month in the summer there when I am not racing. I am hanging out and doing some coaching at Heartland Park this weekend with the Viper Racing League.

Which course are you running?

Would have been fun to meet you. Maybe another time. Good luck.

Cindi

OP
OP
Kai SRT10

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a great time at the track! I just got home a few days ago from doing a program there and then I head back there next week. Sorry that I am going to miss you. I teach for the racing school and spend 2-3 weeks per month in the summer there when I am not racing. I am hanging out and doing some coaching at Heartland Park this weekend with the Viper Racing League.

Which course are you running?

Would have been fun to meet you. Maybe another time. Good luck.

Cindi

We ran the East track. It was a lot of fun. My first time at MMP ever, and my first time at any track in over a year. What an amazing playground for cars.

I did the newbie orientation in the morning, and got in 5 sessions. I broke something in my brake system on the fifth and last session. Drove back to SLC using my emergency brake.

Cindi, I talked to a guy who knows you. He runs the Porsche shop. (airborne racing or something like that.) He said I should look you up. He spoke highly of you.

There was a new Corvette ZR1 at the track today. That is a really cool car. For all the critics that complain that it looks just like any other Vette, I have to say that I disagree. Even from across the paddock, when I first spotted it, I knew it was something different. Up close, it's even more apparent. The brakes are the most impressive part of the car, I think. Ceramic rotors as big as flying saucers on each wheel. Definitely a worthy car.

I am SOOO going back to MMP. A serious "E-ticket" ride. Can't wait to run the full track.