Misc. Parts?

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys - One of my bolts that holds on the driveshaft straps is nearly stripped in the process of removing it, and I'm inteested in getting all new straps and bolts all around (two straps, four bolts). I also lost a cupped washer in the engine bay when trying to reconnect my stock headers. The car was down by 1 header bolt and cupped washer to begin with. Any idea where I might be able to soure these locally? Do dealers stock these? Im itching to get the car out and want it done at latesty by the May meeting!

Or, does anyone have a repair manual and could hint towards some suitable replacements?

Reaction score
Here are the parts you need, all of which show available stock that you can get from your local dealer:

Driveshaft strap: Mopar part # 04428723
Driveshaft strap bolt: Mopar part # 06502581
Exhaust manifold stud: Mopar part # 6036066AA
Exhaust manifold coned washer: Mopar part # 06034595

Anything else let us know and we would be happy to help point you in the right direction.

OP
OP
T

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the parts you need, all of which show available stock that you can get from your local dealer:

Driveshaft strap: Mopar part # 04428723
Driveshaft strap bolt: Mopar part # 06502581
Exhaust manifold stud: Mopar part # 6036066AA
Exhaust manifold coned washer: Mopar part # 06034595

Anything else let us know and we would be happy to help point you in the right direction.

So awesome - thanks so much for verifying this! I did check your site, and you only show the exh mani bolt in stock. What a huge help, thanks!

Reaction score
So awesome - thanks so much for verifying this! I did check your site, and you only show the exh mani bolt in stock. What a huge help, thanks!
We thought about adding all of those to the site, but figured it would be easier for you to just go to your local dealer and get them on the way. Thanks for checking with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra