Monthly Club Meeting: Sat 12th, March

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that is a member of the North Texas Viper Club that we will be having a great meeting on March 12,2011. We are going to have nice giveaways as well as a nice gift from one of our sponsors. The details are posted below.

3/12 – Moonshadow Meeting, 9858 Plano Rd., Dallas, TX - MEMBERS get in drawing for free clearbra, also discounts for members on products. A $1000+ benefit.

We will also be announcing the club events for the year so come on out and support your club. We are trying to make this years events fun for everyone. We want everyone to have fun and get the excitement back the way Viper Clubs should be. I have included in this post a listing of our monthly club events. Of course we will be throwing in some impromptu events to spice up things.

3/12 – Moonshadow Meeting, 9858 Plano Rd., Dallas, TX - MEMBERS get in drawing for
free clearbra, also discounts for members on products. A $1000+ benefit
4/1‐3 Central Texas Viper Roundup in Austin
4/8 Best In Show, 3533 W Miller Rd Garland;
5/14 – Jefferson Cruise Weekend, Local event ***** shooting at Elm Fork, 10751 Luna Rd
Dallas
5/27‐30—Zone Rendezvous in Oklahoma City
6/11 – Speed Zone 11130 Malibu Dr. Dallas, Texas 75229 *
6/18‐19 – Ouachita Mountain Tour; ****** Bend State Park in Oklahoma, Talimena
Scenic Drive to Magazine Mountain in Arkansas (highest mountain in Arkansas).
7/9 – Viper Ball Run, ending at Twin Peaks in Addison; 5260 Belt Line Road *
8/13 – Summer Picnic *
9/10 – Track event, AutoX/MSR or drags
10/8 –Local Event is Winstar,
10/28‐30 Fall Foliage event
11/12 – Top Golf, New site in Allen, or old location in Dallas
12/10 – Christmas Party

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to throw out some more information that I gathered last night concerning the event on the 12th March.

• There will be free food and drinks
  • All members who show up will be given pretty good discounts on products
  • There will be a drawing for a free clearbra which the winner can have installed on any car they own.
  • And as usual you get to meet and socialize with a bunch of fellow Viper owners.

If you have any questions please PM me or else go to the Northtexasviperclub website for information.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked the weather and road conditions ... it's going to be snowing with a high chance of cloud to ground lightning and road construction has the highways shut down from all directions leading to Moon Shadow. If I were you, I'd stay home and not risk it. :D

Gotta do SOMETHING to improve my odds of winning that Clear Bra. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you definitely increased your odds. Your weather forecast made me stay home. :lmao:Actually I didn't get to make it because the wife wanted to go stay in down town Ft. Worth. While you all were having fun at Moonshadow, I was downtown wishing to be somewhere else that involved Vipers.

Great to hear that everyone had a great time.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I attended the meeting on Saturday for the first time, pretty cool.
The event seemed well attended, not sure what normal is, and everyone was pretty welcoming. I'm looking forward to the next event.

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I miss meeting alot of people all because the wife wanted to spend the weekend in ft. Worth. She knew I was mad last night because she said "I can tell you are upset about not going to the meeting. I can hear it in your voice." Wow! I did get a home cooked meal out of it though. lol

Look forward to meeting everyone at the next event.