Mopar Boy

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With almost 7,000 posts you must realize that your car is in the minority. Who thinks yellow is hot? I wonder how many Yellow cars
they built to RED cars. I saw some yellow cars last year in my rear
view mirror all though they were mostly vets. No wonder people mistake yellow vipers for vets?
RED ROCKS!!!

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

You can't hide from the truth. When Robert finally admits it he's going to turn red -> :mad:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With almost 7,000 posts you must realize that your car is in the minority. Who thinks yellow is hot? I wonder how many Yellow cars
view mirror all though they were mostly vets. No wonder people mistake yellow vipers for vets?
RED ROCKS!!!

Yet another case of "yellow envy".

*sigh* ...so sad. ;)

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RED ROCKS!!!

"people mistake yellow Vipers for Corvettes"?

Really now....

But wasn't there a popular song called "Little RED Corvette"?:poke::*****:

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RED ROCKS!!!

Wow. Prime case of red envy. The creation of threads like this to try to help reaffirm that their incorrect choice of color is really OK when inside they know the errors of their ways.

:rolaugh:

When Robert finally admits it he's going to turn red -> :mad:

OK. I hate to admit it (as I would be saying a red guy is kinda smart) but THAT was funny!:lmao:

Yet another case of "yellow envy".

*sigh* ...so sad. ;)

Well spoken!

"people mistake yellow Vipers for Corvettes"?

Really now....

But wasn't there a popular song called "Little RED Corvette"?:poke::*****:

Solid point!!

As for my thoughts, my car looks less like a Vette than the OP'ers body style!:D

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to pay premium for performance. Red paint, cheaper cost, hurts performance, Dodges makes more money.

Yellow Vipers, premium high quality paint, cost's more but allows Dodge to sell for higher, retains value, doesn't have 500 other cars painted like it.

The look on a Red Viper owner's face as the Yellow's fly by effortlessly, PRICELESS!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a more disliked person on this website than Robert? We could have a guy come in and spam us about buying knock-off "Nikee" shoes and he'd be more well liked. Not that I disagree or that Robert doesn't bring it on himself, just an observation.

Robert, do yourself a favor. Trade in the V8, buy a red Viper and save yourself the pain of threads like this popping up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a more disliked person on this website than Robert? We could have a guy come in and spam us about buying knock-off "Nikee" shoes and he'd be more well liked. Not that I disagree or that Robert doesn't bring it on himself, just an observation.

Robert, do yourself a favor. Trade in the V8, buy a red Viper and save yourself the pain of threads like this popping up.

LOL...I met Robert for the first time this past weekend, and he's already my hero.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The look on a Red Viper owner's face as the Yellow's fly by effortlessly, PRICELESS!

You got it!! Look at this: proof!!

You must be registered for see images attach

It is kinda odd. Have not fully figured out yet where the issue is. :hmmm:

LOL...I met Robert for the first time this past weekend, and he's already my hero.

You are my hero too. I mean look at this car!!

Grrrrr. How you doing! :naughty:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You poor delirious ba$****. NO OTHER COLOUR CAN MATCH THE PURE BEAUTY OF A GLORIOUS RED

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sad that there are a few "Red" owners that just don't realize they are at the back of the bunch. It is the same few. Notice there are not a lot of red owners posting in these threads, they like to keep a low profile as to not get laughed at by the real viper owners.

Robert, you have a solid 84 members backing you up from the social group.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It is kinda odd. Have not fully figured out yet where the issue is. :hmmm:

You are my hero too. I mean look at this car!!

Grrrrr. How you doing! :naughty:

Great pics! Two new screensavers! :headbang:

And that's the first pic that I've seen of my own machine with the new tinted lens covers...maybe I'll keep them on now! :2tu:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Yellow reminds me of an illness or sewage"?

Yellow is a healthy AFFLICTION...:guitar:

Red is...well...*yawn*...you know...like the song goes...

"Little red Corvette..."...:nana:

OP
OP
P

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Although I am fairly new to this hasn't Dodge always painted the Valve covers RED on all Vipers. That means you Viper drivers are Yellow on the outside, but Red on the inside? That's probably why in a few cases we let you lead the pack especially when the traffic
is slow! RED ROCKS!!!

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

what does this picture proof? Apart form:
"Drive a truck, that's faster as a yellow Viper!" :lmao:

Oh and those faster red Vipers are not only superfast, but they don't have to compensate the miss of speed by driving in front all the time...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the red Vipers were in front, the yellow Vipers wouldn't be able to keep up and get lost. The VCA is a good group of people who won't desert fellow members, so you just put the weakest link up front and let them lead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave