Mopar Night 8/7 in historic Lemont, IL

Foowowee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This past Thursday nite we visited with Tom Shapiro at Viper Night in Frankfort, Illinois. There were about a dozen Vipers in attendance due to Tom's efforts, and a good time seemed to be had by all.

On 8/7,(Wednesday) Lemont, Illinois will be hosting Mopar Night at their historic downtown location. This is a nice event in a scenic area with some good restaurants right where the event is held.
If there is some interest, I'd like to invite area Viper owners to attend to represent Dodge's current "muscle car".

If we can generate enough interest, I'll contact the organizers to see if we can get a dedicated Viper display area.

Restaurants: La Dolce Vita-630-257-9111 (upscale Italian)
Stonecutters-630-243-7383 (seafood & Steaks)
Lemont House (Asian food)
Nick's Tavern (Supersized burgers)

You can call me at 708-301-2248 so we can get count on how many Vipers will attend.

Mike Norvilas (CEEGAR)

Please refer to the url below for specifics http://www.lemontchamber.com/cruisenights.htm

OP
OP
F

Foowowee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current news for those who will be attending Mopar Night on 8/7:

In order for us to be sure we are all in the same display area,
we will need to enter the show at the same time. Therefore, we will stage at the McDonald's Restaurant at 1152 State Street, Lemont, Illinois between 6 & 6:30 PM on Wednesday, August 7th.

If you come later, no problem, except that you will probably be in a display area away from the rest of us. If you want to come
earlier, I think they start assigning spots as early as 4:30
P.M.

We will leave McDonald's at 6:30 and head for downtown Lemont, which is a few blocks away.

I'll be showing my Viper and my Prowler at this event, and we will also have some other Prowlers in attendance as well as Vipers. Sort of a mini-CAAP reunion.

If any other questions come up, you can call me at 708-301-2248. Or on the night of the event you can reach me on my cell at 708-359-4037 after 6PM.

Mike Norvilas (CEEGAR)
You must be registered for see images

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike it sounds like a good event. Unfortunately 8/7 is the Illinois VCA monthy meeting night. I'll try and make it to Lemont before the end of the summer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth