Mopars at the Battleship

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
April 26, 2008 is the one day show for all things Mopar. I m definitely taking the other big block (70 Challenger) but may take the Viper as well if other club members are going. Any Ideas?

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weekend before (19-20th), we'll be at the Chrysler Classic at Beech Bend in Bowling Green, KY. Got any more info: time, place, location, etc?? What is "the Battleship"?:dunno: I think this would be good opportunity for the "southern" members to get together.:2tu:
Chip

OP
OP
S

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a one day show, Saturday,apr.26, @ the USS Alabama Park on the Battleship parkway,(feet off I 10 on Mobile bay) It's a static show with a class for Viper; 2 years ago they had 7 or 8 beautiful Vipers (last yr my sweetie broke her ankle on her Ducati and I had to miss). We could incorporate a ride Sunday to Fairhope or beach etc. if interest is there. Very convenient to NW Fla and Biloxi, and of course, lower Ala.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be in for the day. When are we going to know if this is a go with the AL/TN club? Also, I would assume that the N. Floriday club is invited, the more Vipers the better! :2tu:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody's invited!!:2tu: We've got some members in Pace, Milton, Pensacola, FL, as well as Mobile area. And some other VCA members("overboost" for one) in the Panama City area. I know I personally will not be able to make it:mad:, but, if you can get me the details, I'll do my best to send out all the necessary info to get you guys "down below" together for a great turn out.:headbang:

Chip

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62