More **** Viper footage...

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's owned by Club Sportiva, a super car rental company here in San Jose. I met the owner at ALMS Laguna Seca, good guy. You too can wheel a Viper for the bargain price of $1,495 a day! Believe me, I have been thinking about renting it for my July 4 cruise down Highway 1, because my car is so laaaaaaaate. That price made me reconsider :omg:

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's owned by Club Sportiva, a super car rental company here in San Jose. I met the owner at ALMS Laguna Seca, good guy. You too can wheel a Viper for the bargain price of $1,495 a day! Believe me, I have been thinking about renting it for my July 4 cruise down Highway 1, because my car is so laaaaaaaate. That price made me reconsider :omg:

I was there that day and saw the car pull in. Very nice looking car.

Do you have to "join" the system to be allowed rent the cars?

Cheers,
George

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there that day and saw the car pull in. Very nice looking car.

Do you have to "join" the system to be allowed rent the cars?

Cheers,
George

I don't think you need to join to rent the Viper, but there are a few that they only rent to club members.

George, my lady and I were at the SRT hospitality suite, were you there? It was a blast, but a shame the Vipers didn't do well.

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've gone on a drive with the owner. Nice guy. Cool collection of cars.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think you need to join to rent the Viper, but there are a few that they only rent to club members.

George, my lady and I were at the SRT hospitality suite, were you there? It was a blast, but a shame the Vipers didn't do well.

Was there with a friend in his white and blue stripe Ford GT. I was leaving on vacation the next day and didn't feel like detailing and cleaning the Viper after the long drive. We took off a little early from the event to go to Alice's Restaurant and meet up with some other friends for lunch....fun road that Skyline Blvd :2tu:

Cheers,
George