Most power with Gen II injectors?

CTBYTC8.0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant find any definite answers so-
I am building a Gen II N/A stroker. How big of a stroker? I wont know till I can get Greg Good my crank.

Its stock bore, JE flat top forged pistons and Oliver rods.

Going to go with Gen III heads Ported and have Greg work a lil magic on them.

I have been told by a friend who owns a 99 GTS that he is putting down 606RWHP on stock injectors but wasnt sure if the tuner had changed the fuel pressure.:crazy2:

Will the stock Gen II injectors adequetely support 600 RWHP? Maybe with a increase in fuel pressure?

Whats the most anyone has seen N/A with stock Gen II injectors?

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant find any definite answers so-
I am building a Gen II N/A stroker. How big of a stroker? I wont know till I can get Greg Good my crank.

Its stock bore, JE flat top forged pistons and Oliver rods.

Going to go with Gen III heads Ported and have Greg work a lil magic on them.

I have been told by a friend who owns a 99 GTS that he is putting down 606RWHP on stock injectors but wasnt sure if the tuner had changed the fuel pressure.:crazy2:

Will the stock Gen II injectors adequetely support 600 RWHP? Maybe with a increase in fuel pressure?

Whats the most anyone has seen N/A with stock Gen II injectors?

They start going static at about 500 rwhp. If your friend is at 600 hp he has no ability to tune the a/f. Keep in mind 500 rwhp is almost 600 fwhp.

Reaction score
Depends on your target A/F. My Gen II N/A motor makes 600 rwhp SAE corrected. This is with stock injectors, was on a SCT flash, now on a split second tune.

Let Greg do his magic and when your ready to dyno tune SLOOOWLY creep up on the throttle and rpm; you'll know where to go from there.

It won't hurt to put a Walbro or new style Aeromotive fuel pump in the stock basket.

Greg will do you proud!

Best of Luck!

:drive: