My 1st AutoArt Viper

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the paint scheme and was able to get a good deal on this one from the VCA classifieds, so I jumped on it. This is a pic off Ebay, but my car is the same model. Mine came with the box in very good condition and still had the original hood and door straps on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't make you think of your auto art Viper as promiscuous, but that exact model was my first auto art Viper, too!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pickup! I'm with Chad, to expensive for my modest hobby collecting....and, I only collect RT's anyway. But, that said, great looking car!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one of those till an unfortunate cleaning incident knocked the model off my bookshelf which cracked the wing off the car and cracked the windshield. :( Nice find though!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one of those till an unfortunate cleaning incident knocked the model off my bookshelf which cracked the wing off the car and cracked the windshield. :( Nice find though!!

That does not mean its bad! Do what CAAP did. Paint the car red, and still ship it out! :lamo:

:D

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The biggest issue with these AutoArt GTS-R Vipers is the hood. If it isn't secured well, it will easily come off during shipping and damage the car. I bought one from Australia and during the trip, the hood came loose and broke off a side mirror and the wing. Now, when I buy one, I ask the seller to remove the hood if the strap isn't there and package it separately. I believe there are 14 GTS-R's from AutoArt. I only need 2 more to complete the set.

cpperhead1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya , thank god its not Yellow !

Didnt see robert at wild wing get together afterall

though he was /is lonely ??