My 2009 ACR ******** is listed for sale!

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on the Viper!

Hope you can join the VCA and with the luck you had purchasing this Viper maybe you should buy a raffle ticket too.

OP
OP
C

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are gonna love that car, Buddy! I miss her already! There are a lot of pics in my gallery you may want...if you can get past the curvy chicks with small bikini's.

OP
OP
C

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe there are still no decent spy shots of the Gen V. But yes, I will strongly consider it when the time comes. For a year or so will be without a sports car. Oh well. The girls will just have to suffer.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe there are still no decent spy shots of the Gen V. But yes, I will strongly consider it when the time comes. For a year or so will be without a sports car. Oh well. The girls will just have to suffer.

I was thinking the same thing. I am amazed that they were able to keep it under wraps this long. It never happens that way. Someone always leaks something. I think all other car companies should take note because apparently Dodge did something right with hiding the car, well unless of course there is no car to begin with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave